The goal of the Elite Training Program (ETP) Is to facilitate an additional learning environment to take players to the next level.
This can be done with commitment to individual and small-group training and educational sessions outside of the team training setting.
We want to create a training atmosphere that is fun but also challenging to players where we will maximize touches, reps, and execution.
The club has aligned with Club Coach Marc Burch to lead this program with additional playing opportunities.
Sessions can include but not limited to the following and will be tailored to the individual:
- Technical work
- Personal Video Breakdown
- Video study
- Tactical board “chalk talks” discussing movement, spacing, timing, etc.
- Practical Fitness (speed, agility, quickness)
- Practical strength and stability work
15 years professional soccer experience
-2000 Ohio High School State Champion
-2001 USYSA Club National Champion
-2001 Ohio High School State Champion
-2001 Ohio High School Player of the Year
-2001 All American
-2005 College Cup National Champion (University of Maryland)
-2007 MLS Supporters Shield
-2008 US Open Cup Champion
-2020 Inducted in the Ohio High School -Soccer Hall of Fame
13 years playing in Major League Soccer
241 MLS Appearances
2 years USL Championship
38 USL Appearances
2019/2020 Player/Coach and Team Captain Memphis 901 FC
2021 School of Mines Volunteer Assistant
2021/2022 BC United 03 & 07 Elite Academy Steel
2022/2023 BC Unite 06 & 07 Elite Academy Steel
Initially this program will be targeted towards high aspiring U11-U19 players.
Developing the fundamentals of the game to the next level.
Refining skills and traits related to learning 11v11 roles and positions to then apply in the team environment.
Taking players from their current point to push them on to meet their goals during these crucial years that will prep them for soccer beyond club and High School.
How to get started??
- Simply email Coach Marc Burch Directly at email@example.com
- Set up a free consultation to discuss the goals of the individual player or group of players.
- Schedule out sessions that work for you and coach based on time and location. We aim to provide flexibility as we understand life gets busy.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount of sessions you can set up, each player is on their own journey.
- Discuss with your team coach what you should be working on outside of the team training environment to help guide your sessions.
- Share video with coach for observation to guide sessions.
- 1 session – $75
- 2 sessions – $140
- 3 sessions – $195
- 2-3 players, 1 session – $120 (total) per session
- 2-3 players, 2 sessions – $220 (total) per session
- 2-3 players, 3+ sessions – $320 (total) per session
- 4+ players, 1 sessions – $160 (total) per session
- 4+ players, 2 sessions – $300 (total) per session
- 4+ players, 3 sessions – $440 (total) per session