The Boulder County United placement process happens each year to ensure players are in the appropriate soccer environment to maximize their development and work towards their goals for the following soccer year. However, the identification of our current players happens throughout the entire soccer year taking into account a player’s development, performance, mentality and attendance demonstrated on a regular basis.
Placements is also an opportunity for new families and players to join our club. During this time our Directors, Coaches, and Teams will be present for new families to get a realistic feel for our club culture, resources and high standards.
Placements allows us to structure our teams and age groups from a position of strength for the upcoming year. We aim to have healthy sized rosters to create the best possible training and game experiences and are always looking for steady growth to improve the level of our teams and club.
1) Registration is OPEN for Boulder County United 2023/24 placements. YOU MUST register for a player to be placed on a team for the 2023/24 soccer year. You can go directly to our website to register, or CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. If you are unable to attend, YOU MUST STILL REGISTER!
2) On Tuesday May 30th – Thursday June 1st, players should attend our Placement Event at Pleasant View Soccer Complex. (Check your age group for the correct time and location).
3) We will begin sending team invites out to players on Tuesday, May 30th and will plan to have all invites out to players by Friday, June 2nd. You will receive your team invite through your PlayMetrics using the email you used for Placement Registration. Invites will be staggered team by team as directors and coaches work through the process, thank you for your patience.
4) Players will have 24 hours to accept their team invite and complete their club registration. At this time you will make a deposit to secure your spot for the 2023/24 soccer year.
5) You are now a part of Boulder County United for the 2023/24 season! Your Coach/ Director will reach out with next steps for the team.
(**If you are unable to attend the Placement Event, you will still need to register for placements to receive a 2023/24 team invite. Within the registration note your attendance in the corresponding attendance question. Please also contact the appropriate Program Director to inform them**).
***Pricing, coaching, and uniform information will be available by placements
May 30-June 1
Boys Fields and Times
(U9: 2015/16) 4:00PM-5:15PM – PV Field 9, 10
(U10: 2014) 4:00PM-5:15PM – PV Field 10, 11, 12
(U11: 2013) 4:00PM-5:15PM – PV Field 3, 4, 5, 6
(U12: 2012) 6:00PM-7:15PM – PV Field 9, 10, 11, 12
(U13: 2011) 10:30AM-12:00PM – PV Field 1, 2
(U14: 2010) 12:30PM-2:00PM – PV Field 5, 6, 9
(U15: 2009) 8:30AM-10:00AM – PV Field 1, 4, 5, 6
(U16: 2008) 8:30AM-10:00AM – PV Field 11, 12
(U17: 2007) 10:30AM-12:00PM – PV Field 10, 11, 12
(U18: 2005/06) 12:30PM-2:00PM – PV Field 11, 12
Girls Fields and Times
(U9: 2015/16) 4:00PM-5:15PM – PV Field 2
(U10: 2014) 4:00PM-5:15PM – PV Field 1
(U11: 2013) 6:00PM-7:15PM – PV Field 1, 2, 3
(U12: 2012) 6:00PM-7:15PM – PV Field 4, 5, 6
(U13: 2011) 12:30PM-2:00PM – PV Field 1, 2, 5
(U14: 2010) 10:30AM-12:00PM – PV Field 3, 4, 5, 6
(U15: 2009) 8:30AM-10:00AM – PV Field 2, 3
(U16: 2008) 8:30AM-10:00AM – PV Field 9, 10
(U17: 2007) 10:30AM-12:00PM – PV Field 9
(U18: 2005/06) 12:30PM-2:00PM – PV Field 10
Pleasant View Soccer Complex:
3805 47th St, Boulder, CO